Offline Media Buying Director - DACH (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
Your main focus in this role:
- You take responsibility to drive forward Offline Media Buying, specifically for (DR)TV, for our clients in the DACH market while collaborating closely with our cross-functional client teams.
- You leverage and build your network to negotiate great deals with e.g. sales houses for DCMN and our clients.
- You proactively seek new trends and smart opportunities for clients, and you concept, build and sell tailor-made media solutions and products for our clients and pitch them internally and externally.
- You build and maintain framework solutions within a multi-client team structure, empowering the specialists in both planning and buying to create and deliver the best client experiences.
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
You have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Offline Media Buying with a strong focus on (DR)TV, Radio and OOH. Experience with Print is a plus.
You could be a great fit for this role if you have previously worked with an independent (DRTV) media agency, publisher, sales house, TV channel, or have focused on Offline Media Buying on the client side. An existing network within the German (TV) media landscape is crucial for this role.
You have expertise in the field of e-commerce and digital brands as well as an understanding of their needs. You can draw the connection to your knowledge of performance-driven TV marketing and its relevant KPIs.
You are a strong networker with the ability to naturally win stakeholders for yourself and build strong positive relationships. You understand the key levers for great deals and therefore are a skilled negotiator.
You have strong quantitative and analytical skills, and work in a detail-oriented way with a focus on critical-thinking and problem-solving.
Ideally, you have been leading and steering teams in the past.
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company.
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN.
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to.
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events.
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Sounds like you? To apply, please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.