Senior Brand Strategist (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- Apply strategic, analytical and creative thinking to solve challenging brand issues for clients on a daily basis – across industries, throughout the world and on a broad range of aspects (e.g. positioning, brand architecture, naming, CD, customer experience, Tone of Voice…)
- Analyse brands’ status and develop intelligent and powerful strategies for initial branding, re-branding or positioning matters
- Distill in-depth market research and consumer insights to identify potential levers for our clients’ brands
- Prepare, moderate and analyse workshops with client management and key stakeholders
- Confidently present & persuasively defend your strategies and ideas during client presentations
- Initiate and supervise the creative translation of your strategies across the entire internal creation process
- Work in an interdisciplinary team of talented people from creative, insights, account and media among others
We believe that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- At least 3 years of experience in developing and optimizing pure brand strategies (no content) – ideally for digital-first businesses – in the role of a brand consultant or strategic planner in a brand consultancy, CI/CD agency or brand manager for a young brand
- A fairly good understanding of young/digital brands
- Proven comprehensive knowledge of all brand strategy related aspects
- Capability to extract critical information out of the mass of nice to knows
- A passion for objective data – besides a sound balance of ratio and gut feeling
- Ability to build compelling strategic stories by listening and responding to both clients’ briefings and consumer needs
- Ability to work independently while also keen on leveraging the interdisciplinary team of motivated experts
- Capability to impress Don Draper with your strategic ideas and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken )
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.