Senior Client Growth Manager (m/f/d)
Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
We’re DCMN – the growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Our holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Our vision is bold: we want everyone in the world to use one of our client’s services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
What you'll be working on:
- Develop individual and sustainable growth solutions for digital brands based on in-depth marketing research, consumer insight, and market analysis
- Build compelling, relevant and consistent media tactics that help our clients scale their businesses
- Build presentations with high persuasive power for client pitches
- Work closely together with our media buying experts to deliver convincing media solutions
- Identify new up and cross-selling opportunities together with our Sales team and Account Managers
- Develop our product portfolio further together with your team
- Identify key selling points & USPs of our products and prepare an effective sales presentation tailored to the client's needs
- Calculate proposals with forecasts of expected campaign results, based on our experience from past campaigns
- Present & defend actively your ideas during client pitches
- Stay up-to-date with (digital) marketing trends and innovations for performance-driven digital brands
We think that the following will help you succeed in this role:
- Ability to build compelling strategic stories from a variety of inputs and information
- Experience in concept development with out-of-the-box creative media ideas
- At least 5 years of experience in campaign management on an operational level (with online and offline marketing channels)
- A deep understanding of digital brands - how they think, the metrics that are relevant for them, etc.
- A good understanding of the international media landscape
- Capability to impress Don Draper with your strategic ideas and presentation skills
- Good Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- Previous practical work experience within a startup and/or in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies is a big plus
What you can expect from us:
- An awesome office space in the heart of Berlin full of radically supportive colleagues and the opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company
- Support for your personal and professional growth - you choose what accelerates your learning and adds value for you and DCMN
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home when you need to
- Work equipment that’s available for your personal use, free snacks and drinks, and regular team lunches & events
- A truly multicultural work environment - we currently have employees from 30+ countries around the world!
- We will give you the chance to take ownership of your work and learn from experienced and successful professionals in the field. Our flat hierarchy is built on trust and collaboration.
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.