ServiceNow Practice Manager
The ServiceNow Practice Director will be responsible for managing practice resources and business processes across all areas of specialization, incubation and investment in the ServiceNow Practice. They will manage and support their direct reports (Consultants team) in order to develop and maintain a high performing team. The Practice Director will work in partnership with the Sales teams and consultants ensure Practice deliverables to customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes. They work in partnership with the team to assure the Practice is executing and delivering on our financial commitments of margin and revenue recognition to the business and the CSAT outcome for Services.
- Work with client and Datastrong teams to develop and deliver business and technical solutions to client satisfaction
- Provide technical/functional direction
- Prepare Proposals and Statements of Work in response to customer/sales requirements
- Develop and manage client relationships, project plans and resources
- Implement techniques to improve engagement productivity
- Conduct presentations and deliver proposals to clients
- Lead a client engagement team through the project life cycle
- Lead teams on client work in accordance with established budget, schedules and quality standards
- Identifying and resolving issues critical to the clients' strategic and operational success
- Develop and present conclusions and recommendations to senior client management
- Provide solution implementation assistance as required
- Understand IT industry and ServiceNow trends
- Transfer knowledge, monitor engagement team performance, and provide feedback
- Align resources with company initiatives, processes and methodologies
- Provide engagement feedback to the Datastrong team to continually improve solution offerings
- Lead, coach, and develop consultants
- Deliver Pre-Sales presentations around the ServiceNow deployment methodology.
- Work with Services Manager(s) to allocate appropriate resources either with direct resources or via partner.
- Identify up sell opportunities and provide details to Sales / Account Managers
- Undergraduate in Communications, Business or equivalent qualification through 5+ years of experience
- MBA a plus
- 5+ years of leadership experience in a professional services organization in one (or more) of the following roles (required): Service Delivery, Analytics, Human Resources, Services Sales, PMO or Program/Project Management, Implementation, Process Engineering
- 5+ years of experience building high performing teams
- Industry certifications that include one (or more) of the following: ServiceNow Administrator, ITIL v3 Foundation and/or Advanced ITIL Certifications, PMP, Agile, and/or Scaled Agile
- 1 to 3 years of experience designing and developing service capabilities and managing/delivering service portfolios
- 1 to 3 years of experience working with service channel organizations and their partners
- Strong people development, including coaching and mentoring for business and technical roles
- Ability to present technical and/or services business concepts in a comprehensive and concise manner
- Ability to interface and develop relationships with other ServiceNow departments.
- Great Culture focused on our customers and team members
- Datastrong offers a compensation plan consisting of a competitive base salary and an uncapped bonus
- Health coverage with Vision and Dental options
- Flexible spending account options
- 401k plan offerings
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Free lunch Fridays!!