Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst
Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job ID: 1117
The position requires a highly seasoned IT Business Analyst, with strong abilities in the areas of Agile, user centers, and working within Market Access projects. Experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud/Call Center environments is highly preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Solicit and construct user stories.
- Lead and facilitate meeting.
- Utilize experience in requirements definition to formulate the requirements.
- Directly work with business and IS to formulate functional and non-functional requirements and socialize the benefit realization of proposed solution.
- Accountable for the user requirements and clarifications.
- Consolidate ideas and feedback from multiple business stakeholders and serve as the single authoritative source for requirements to the design team.
- Forecast the potential risks, dependencies and work with PMO to mitigate/resolve them.
- Develop deliverables for the proposed solutions.
- Understand expectations set with client and communicate strategically.
- System documentation, requirements and testing experience.
- Data, system, and defect analysis experience.
- Requirements planning/JAD session facilitation experience.
- Able to lead others and have strong communications skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Show experience in Salesforce and the Service Cloud or other call center environments.
- Familiar working with data/reporting projects.
- Highly organized and communicate effectively with the business.
- Ability to analyze and formulate business requirements.
- Requirements elicitation, analysis, and management.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Structured techniques for documentation, analysis, evaluation/validation of gathered requirements.
- Adapt to working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Education, Experience, & Certifications
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics or Business, or equivalent
- Hold appropriate certifications
- Must be willing to travel 2x/month to Gaithersburg, MD office.
- Great Culture focused on our customers and team members
- Datastrong offers a compensation plan consisting of a competitive base salary and an uncapped bonus
- 100% employee Health coverage with Vision and Dental options
- Flexible spending account options
- 401k plan offerings
- Paid holidays and vacation
Datastrong is the foremost provider of data consulting services. Datastrong’s mission is to accelerate the adoption of data technology solutions and effectively turn data into meaningful and actionable insights to advance our customers organizational objectives.
Datastrong helps our customers by simplifying the challenge of complex data. Datastrong simplifies data complexity through the deep technical expertise of our team. Our approach is to consultatively work with clients to understand business requirements and sources of data. Once we understand the organizational needs and data sources, we help customers accelerate the adoption of innovative technologies to create competitive advantages for the organization. We leverage data to help customers improve the speed and quality of the decision-making process. More efficient decision making through data allows our customers to more effectively act and advance the organizations objectives.
Datastrong has deep technical experience implementing technology solutions including business process, data analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing, Extract, Transfer Load (ETL), data integration, software development, mobile data presentation, and data visualization.
Datastrong has over 100 customers across the Government, Education, Health Care, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Bio-Pharma, and Services Industries including large Fortune 500 organizations.
To learn more about Datastrong visit www.datastrong.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Datastrong is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office.