Location: Gaithersburg, MD or Wilmington, DE
Job ID: 1095
The Enterprise Architect should have an overlooking view into the clients’ environment and can take a view above individual components to how the overall solution will fit together. You should be able to effectively communicate with both technical and business stakeholders for requirements analysis and enterprise architecture. You will be working with teams across different locations and office. Location and schedule have flexibility.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Design and perform all activities related to enterprise architecture components between environments during development and deployment.
- Interview business users to extract requirements fulfilling upon both strategic and tactical information needs.
- Document requirement specifications and any related designs.
- Execute project assignments to support overall objectives of the project plan; analyze and resolve technical problems.
- Plan the activities of own portion of project and focuses on the delivery of short-term results to the client.
- Identify gaps between project scope and overall client needs.
- Find new methods to improve client relationship.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Experience working with AWS, SFDC, Mulesoft, and/or Reltio.
- Ability to understand legacy integration components.
- Displays knowledge of the proper way to adhere to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Demonstrate tool expertise in front end and backend tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to quickly recognize, isolate, and resolve technical problems.
- Hands-on experience with implementation and support of a business intelligence reporting suite.
- Understand business requirements and able to create/propose solutions.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks appropriately and adapt quickly to project changes.
Education, Experience, & Certifications
- Minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Economics or Business, or equivalent.
- Hold appropriate certifications.
Datastrong is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. If accommodation is needed in the application process, arrangements can be made with the local regional office.