Full Time, Non-Exempt
The Contracts Administrator reviews and distributes customer Purchase Orders and appropriate Purchase Order changes, and serves as the focal point for communication with the customer.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determines whether a Purchase Order (PO) or PO change is based on a new quote or a term part and verifies that the PO meets the terms and conditions of the Long Term Agreement (LTA).
- Coordinates Aircraft On Ground (AOGs) and expedited orders.
- Coordinates basic configuration changes.
- Distributes the PO, POC, AOG or configuration change to the appropriate departments for review of requirements related to price delivery, engineering, manufacturing, quality clauses, shipping, etc.
- Communicates appropriate pricing, delivery dates, terms, and conditions to the customer for approval.
- Enters the finalized purchase order data or data changes in the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system.
- Coordinates return of discrepant parts, and notifies the customer of the expected lead time for rework or replacement, if required.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues from customer debits.
- Submits formal complaints to Quality if received from customer. Maintains open communication with customers until complaints are resolved within reason to the customer’s satisfaction
- Sends out Customer Satisfaction Surveys to external customers annually, evaluates the responses, and reports results to Contracts Supervisor.
- Follows all safety guidelines established by the Company, including proper use of safety equipment and relevant safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Effectively communicates verbally and in writing.
- Gives high priority to customer satisfaction and service.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and maintain organization during the work day.
- Able to maintain focus despite numerous interruptions.
- Collaborates and cooperates with other Departments within the Company to meet customer specifications and timelines.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Highly accurate and efficient alphanumeric data entry skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Two years customer service experience in similar role or minimum one year experience as Contract Assistant at Damar.
- Use of computer keyboard and mouse, and multi-line phone throughout the work day.
- Primarily shared office environment.
- Industry standard safety equipment is provided by the Company, and specific notice is posted in areas where safety equipment is required.
- Safety training is required and provided by the Company in accordance with applicable law, industry standards, and Company policy.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60–1.4(a), 60–300.5(a) and 60–741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.