Satellite Cable Technician | Tri-Cities - Norton Regions
Satellite Cable Technician
- $2000 Sign On Bonus
- $1000 Referral Commissions - Bring a friend!
- $50,000+ average. $80, 000 top performers
- Highest Up-Sell Commissions
Experienced contractors a plus but not required.
We are seeking multiple residential communications technicians specifically satellite technicians. Relative experience includes cable tech, security, fire & alarm tech, home theater installers, etc.
- $40-$55 service call
- $61 for plugging in a sound bar
- $100 for hanging a TV
- $179+ broadband & single video receiver install
- Weekly direct deposits begin two weeks after first work week is complete
- Sign on bonus pays after 25 completed work orders
- Lucrative tech referrals pay when the new tech completes 125 jobs- Bring a friend!
Availability and productivity:
- 3-5 work orders per day
- 6 days per week in ALL weather conditions
- Regular weekends, share holidays
You should anticipate:
- Driving, windshield time
- Heights- must be able to climb ladders, rooftops & peaks
- Working in small attics and tight crawl spaces
- Labor: digging, shoveling, carrying, climbing, drilling, kneeling, crawling
- Up-selling existing customers
- Managing inventory and invoices
- Managing performance metrics
- Making great money
Professional personalities thrive in our incentive based system:
- Customer service soft skills
- Dependable, consistent availability
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Can do attitude
- Self-manage inventory and invoicing
- Professional, sharp appearances in both personal and vehicle presentation
Needed basic skills:
- General low voltage exposure - speaker wires, etc.
- Audio and video signal paths
- Home theater components including surround sound
You Must Have:
- White Van or Truck
- Clean criminal history, clean driving record, passing drug screen
- 18 years of age (minimum) to legally sign a contract
We’ll Help You:
- Complete background investigations
- List your profile with major providers to get the work
- Pair you with a senior technician to learn the business
- Load up on inventory, tools and supplies - start working!
Who you'll be working with:
- Recruiting and On-boarding Team until working in field
- Senior techs and management during field transition
- Operational support team will monitor your success after you start working!
- We'd like to speak with you first, then meet in person
- Once your paperwork is complete you'll take a drug screen
- When your background clears we'll pair you with a senior tech to learn the business
- Then you'll load out inventory and start making good money
- Finish quick online application & upload resume.
- Then call us Mon-Fri 8-5. We don't want to play phone tag anymore than you do:)
- The field is open to the first 10 approved contractors that complete required paperwork
voice (919) 861-7357
text (919) 807-1367