Management Development Analyst
Management Development Analyst
Start date: July 2019
The Management Development Program is a three-year rotational program for entry-level talent looking to become leaders in education, technology, and business. The Management Development Program provides 3 rotation experiences in a variety of departments such as marketing, strategy, operations, editorial, product management, and educator success. Management Development Analysts are placed into rotations based on personal goals, experience and company need as they progress through the program. Depending on your rotation you may:
- Create sales and marketing collateral to effectively position Curriculum Associates products
- Work with designers, engineers, and internal stakeholders to develop new product features
- Create and manage project timelines and budgets for content development teams
- Develop training materials for educators and professional development specialists in the field
- Analyze edtech market trends, growth and competitive dynamics to inform company strategy
- Advise customers on product and technical information
What we’re looking for:
- 0-1 years of work experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Strong willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
What materials are required to apply?
- College Transcript
- In lieu of a cover letter, please provide responses to the following questions:
- What interests or excites you about the Management Development Program? (100-200 words)
- The Management Development Program's rotational structure requires Analysts to be adaptable team members, eager learners, and exceptional communicators. Reflecting on your experiences or skills, what makes you a strong candidate for this program? (100-200 words)
What else does the Management Development Program offer?
This program is an excellent opportunity for those who wish to pursue a graduate degree in business or education, as well as those interested in a general management career or leadership position. Management Development Program alumni have gone on to pursue graduate degrees at highly ranked institutions, and to hold higher-level roles at Curriculum Associates.
Through the Management Development Program you’ll receive:
- Ongoing mentorship and professional development with the company’s leadership team, including the CEO
- Individualized support for career next steps and graduate school applications, if applicable
- Opportunities to report to executives and work on high-impact projects and presentations
What are current Analysts saying?
“The Management Development Program helped me easily make the jump from college to the working world by combining challenging and impactful work with a great support system.”. – Isabella, Second Year, Product Management
“I love that I get to interact, learn from, and work with executives at the company. I feel like my skills are utilized and appreciated at Curriculum Associates.” – Nathan, Third Year, Sales
“In addition to the significant responsibilities I've had within my rotation, the MDP has provided me opportunities to work on interesting projects across the company and build relationships with individuals outside of my team." – Shea, Third Year, Digital Instruction
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.