Provisioning Operations Specialist
The Operations Specialist is a member of our Provisioning & Data Services Team and reports to the Senior Solutions Engineer.
You'll be responsible for providing technical rostering support for some of the company’s largest customers, as well as assisting in the design/implementation of tools to improve inter-team interoperability and decrease response time. You'll be supporting internal customers including counterparts on the Account Management and Account Specialist teams, which will make you an integral member of an award-winning service organization working to insure successful customer implementations. We are looking for applicants with at least one year of work experience, someone who has excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and foundational technical skills. Most importantly we are looking for quick learners ready to kick-start their careers.
The impact you'll have:
• Insure customers have a positive experience as they begin and progress through their academic year
• Provide technical troubleshooting when students/teachers/administrators/enrollments are not rostering as expected
• Support the Account Management/Account Specialist teams by ensuring that customer data is integrating smoothly into the i-Ready platform
• Participate in a continuous improvement process to identify and deliver new tools, technologies and processes that transform our service delivery framework
What we're looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
• 1-2 years of experience in a professional environment
• Strong problem-solving capabilities and ability to develop creative solutions in a dynamic, high-volume environment
• Working knowledge of MySQL or experience working with a database
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software, particularly Excel formulas for data manipulation
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with ability to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to multi-task and adhere to established processes
• Ability to create/maintain clear and concise processes and tool documentation
• Willingness to perform technical and operational activities
North Billerica, MA.
Commensurate with experience; excellent benefits
Curriculum Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Curriculum Associates, LLC will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Curriculum Associates, LLC will grant employment, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. Such action shall include, but not be limited to, the following: employment, upgrading, demotion, transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising, layoff or termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation.
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.uscis.gov/e-verify.