CSCI is seeking an Account Executive to join our Corporate Project Delivery team in the National Capital Region.
- Provide management and oversight for multiple project delivery teams across the United States.
- Provide framework, direction, and leadership for client deliverables encompassing both financial management and information technology solutions.
- Perform as the primary point of contact for client relations and conflict resolution.
- Provide guidance and support to ensure team dynamics and continuity of services.
- Assist with personnel management, empowerment, and training for CSCI personnel.
- Deliver Risk Management, Project Management, and Contract Management services/leadership throughout the organization.
- Participate in hiring decisions and subcontract negotiations.
- Assist in completion of proposals and provide sales support as required.
- Assist in implementation and enhancement of CSCI’s Project Management Methodology.
- Ensure contract compliance to include adherence to Federal Acquisition Regulations.
- Track and manage all contract deliverables to ensure the highest degree of quality and adherence to client standards.
- Provide personnel management oversight and structure.
- Lead contract close out activities as applicable.
- This position may require a minimum of 35% travel to locations throughout the United States.
- 10+ years of Department of Defense expertise.
- Proven project management experience within a DoD environment.
- Proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service and client relations skills.
- Must possess a passion for building teams, ensuring team dynamics, and providing an excellent working environment for associates.
- Proven expertise with conflict resolution to include both clients and associates.
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
- 5+ years’ of Federal Financial Management and/or Audit experience.
- 5+ years’ performing personnel management within the federal sector.
- 5+ years’ performing contract management specific to consulting services.
- Candidates’ to reside in the National Capital Region or Indianapolis, IN.
CSCI is an award-winning information technology and financial management consulting firm founded on one simple philosophy: “Do what is right, always.” We apply this philosophy across all elements of our growing business, from delivering world-class services for customers to providing an environment for associates that encourages personal and professional growth. At CSCI, work and fun aren’t diametrically opposed. Our goal is to hire people with proven track records and retain them with an energizing, diverse company culture. We value each associate’s natural drive to excel, and we provide them with the freedom to do things their way. CSCI seeks the best and brightest in the industry; those who are ready to move their lives and career forward. Join us today, and get excited about Mondays again!
Benefits of Working at CSCI
- Competitive Salaries
- 20 Days Paid Time Off (PTO), plus Paid Holidays
- Full Health Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Team Building Events and Employee Parties
CSCI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation, and gender identity. While all candidates are considered, CSCI encourages the above individuals to apply.
CSCI is committed to helping individuals with disabilities to participate in the workforce and ensuring equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation, please contact CSCI Human Resources for further assistance. For questions regarding the qualifications listed above, please contact the CSCI Talent Acquisition Team.
The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.