Perform data standardization, data clean-up and prepare government personnel via training and SOPs for the client in order to meet the goals of the DAI Deployment and meet the deadlines of the DAI Deployment schedule of Oct 2020. Specific duties include the following:
- Active Secret DoD Clearance.
- 5+ years of DoD financial management experience in reconciling unmatched disbursements, payment rejects and out of balance reimbursable accounts.
- 5+ years of experience with DoD expenditure processes and experience in gathering and interpreting information to perform analysis.
- 5+ years of experience posting corrections in a DoD based ERP
- A degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Ability to work with clients to understand their needs.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional presence is required.
- All candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to pass a Federal background investigation.
- Experience with DAI and/or EBAS financial systems.
- Capability to work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain a positive relationship with customers and other vendors.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with data standards and policies.
- Possess motivation to learn new technologies and methodologies that demonstrate value.
We are an E-Verify employer where mandated by State or Federal contracts.