Outside Sales Representative, MO
Outside Sales Representative, Protected Territory in Missouri
- This is an opportunity for sales professionals who would like to strengthen communities while controlling their own future.
- You will be responsible for maintaining/improving an assigned territory
- Unlimited income potential
- No weekend travel!
Who We Are:
Established in 1938, our company has focused on reinforcing values for families in communities (Do Good Will). We partner with local business leaders in communities between 8,000 and 30,000 in population. Our unique public relations program gives local business owners an opportunity to show community members how much they care and how they are appreciative of them.
We value the meaning of Family and always encourage our team to take pride in their family. We are committed to help you grow and become successful in your career.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish a relationship with local business owners (i.e. Banks, Car Dealers, Funeral Homes, Insurance Companies, Realtors and more)
- Travel to small to medium sized towns an average of 3 nights per week
- Build and maintain assigned territory with an opportunity to renew clients every two years
Opportunity & Benefits:
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Thorough training
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle expenses/travel expenses.
- Telephone sales support provided
- Regular incentives, contests, annual sales celebration/trip
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Equivalent experience with an emphasis on sales is preferred
- A high moral character and ethical conduct
- The ability to travel an average of 3 nights per week
- Effective problem solving skills
- Eagerness to succeed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.