Outside Sales Representative, KY. ACO
Outside Sales Representative
Protected Territory in Kentucky
- Are you a person of character?
- Are you looking for a career with meaning and unlimited income? We expect people to earn between $60-75,000 in their first year but we place no cap on income potential.
- We look for sales warriors with a hunter mentality who genuinely enjoy spending time driving sales through prospecting and referrals.
- Develop new business accounts as well as renew existing customers through our B2B sales process.
- This individual will have no problem traveling away from home up to 3 nights per week.
- We offer sales professionals the opportunity to live out their Faith through their work while being able to provide a very good living for their family.
- We look for motivated and driven people who are accustomed to above average success.
We work with prominent business owners and leaders in communities.Over 80 years ago our family owned business began selling Bibles door to door. Over the years our business has evolved in many ways but at our core we continue to strive to live the values contained in our first product. Now our sales representatives work in towns with less than 30,000 people.
We value the meaning of Family and always encourage our team to take pride in their family. We are committed to help you grow and become successful in your career.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish a relationship with local business owners (i.e. Banks, Car Dealers, Funeral Homes, Insurance Companies, Realtors and more)
- Travel to small to medium sized towns an average of 3 nights per week
- Build and maintain assigned territory with an opportunity to renew clients every two years
Opportunity & Benefits:
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Thorough training
- Expense reimbursement for travel expenses
- Home office telephone support
- Regular incentives, contests,
- Annual Celebration & Recognition to designated locations (i.e. Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach, Jekyll Island, Stone Mt. GA. etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Equivalent experience with an emphasis on sales is preferred
- A high moral character and ethical conduct
- The ability to travel an average of 3 nights per week
- Effective problem solving skills
- Eagerness to succeed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.