Outside Sales Representative - KY Community IA
Protected Territory inKY
Don’t Let Go of Your Beliefs!
- Investigate a job that disseminates time-honored family values.
- Earn a VERY good living in outside sales by calling on business leaders of small-town America.
- Exclusive Territory and uncapped commissions
- Be assured of financial security with a company over eighty years old.
- Find the success you deserve without compromising your principles
- Develop a clientele of successful professionals who believe in the same things you do!
- You will work in small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 - 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week, calling on local business leaders (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices, local Mom ’n Pops and many other types of businesses)
- You will receive initial instruction through our detailed orientation and field training
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle/travel expenses
- Home Office telephone field support
What we need
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to travel away from home 3 nights a week
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join our exceptional sales team, please click Apply Now to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.