Outside Sales Representative. VA. CSA
Outside Sales Representative
Protected Territory in the state of Virginia
- Are you a successful sales professional?
- Would you like to allow your Christian faith to be part of your career?
- Are you looking for a career with meaning and unlimited income? We expect people to earn between $60-75,000 in their first year but we place no cap on income potential.
- Help strengthen communities while controlling your own future
- No weekend travel!
Who we are:
For more than 80 years we have provided a program reinforcing traditional values for families in communities between 2,000 to 30,000 in population.
Our customers are business owners such as banks, insurance companies, real estate agents, funeral homes and many more.
These are the businesses that make a difference in the lives of the families in their community.
What this Company Means to Us - Video (Click on text to view)
Be apart of something unique and positive. Sell uplifting materials to business owners and professionals. You have the opportunity to work in communities seeking out the leading business owners.
- We specialize in small towns because people care about each other there.
What the job entails:
- You can expect to travel average 3 nights most weeks.
- You build and maintain a protected territory with an opportunity to renew clients year after year.
- We offer expense reimbursement for travel expenses
- Everything needed to start
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Thorough training
- Annual Celebration & Recognition to designated locations (i.e. Myrtle Beach, Virginia Beach, Jekyll Island, Stone Mt. GA. etc.)
We look for motivated and driven people who are accustomed to above average success.
Would you like to end your day with the feeling that you are making a difference while being in control of your life? If so apply now!
High moral character and ethical conduct
Proven history of success
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.