Outside Sales Representative - South Dakota
Outside Sales Representative
Protected Territory in SD
• Are you someone who will not sacrifice their values for personal gain?
• Would you like use your skills and ability to control your own future and benefit communities around you?
Who we are:
For more than 80 years we have provided a program reinforcing traditional values for families in communities between 2,000 to 30,000 in population.
Our customers are business owners such as banks, insurance companies, real estate agents, funeral homes and many more.
These are the businesses that make a difference in the lives of the families in their community.
Be apart of something unique and positive. Sell uplifting materials to business owners and professionals. You have the opportunity to work in communities seeking out the leading business owners.
• We specialize in small towns because people care about each other there.
What the job entails:
- You can expect to travel about 3-4 nights every other week.
- You build and maintain a protected territory with an opportunity to renew clients year after year.
- We offer expense reimbursement for travel expenses
- This position includes a base salary plus uncapped bonus potential. Our Outside Sales Reps. average 60-80k/yr.
• Everything needed to start
• W-2 income paid
• Thorough training
• Regular incentives, contests and trips
We look for motivated and driven people who are accustomed to above average success.
Would you like to end your day with the feeling that you are making a difference while being in control of your life? If so apply now!
High moral character and ethical conduct
Proven history of success
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.