National Accounts-Inside Sales
83 year old, Locally Owned and Growing, National Sales Organization, seeks full-time Market Manager. This position is responsible for:
- New Business Development in a variety of markets.
- Establishing New Business Relationships with prospects primarily via telephone, with some trade shows.
- Working Social Media and other platforms to increase company awareness/visibility.
- Furthering the mission of our organization by convincing HR Managers, HR Directors, HR VP’s, Healthcare Administrators & Executive Directors to recognize “Their Employees Matter Most”.
- Demonstrate to prospects that our array of products aide in their Employee Engagement Efforts, and help them realize employees are more than a number.
This position requires very strong communication skills, thought, planning/execution, aggressive outbound follow-up, working knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word/Outlook, a working understanding of Customer Relationship Management(CRM) database software and scheduling. A pleasant, friendly, clear speaking voice and strong phone disposition is required. Position also requires working with others in an open office environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.