National Sales Manager
National Sales Manager
This position is for candidates seeking a management opportunity with a proven record of managing outside direct sales representatives.
Are you a successful sales manager?
- Are you looking for a career with meaning and purpose AND uncapped income?
- Do you define success by how you can help others become successful?
We look for motivated and driven people who are accustomed to above average success.
Would you like to end your day with the feeling that you are making a real difference in people's’ lives?
For more than 50 years our sales representatives have been working with prominent business owners and leaders in communities with less than 30,000 people, setting up programs whereby we deliver high quality gifts to families on behalf of those local business leaders. This is an ideal way for businesses to enhance their already good image and convey the message that they run their business according to a set of strong and unwavering principles. Our various programs are targeted to specific demographic markets with attendant products appropriate for each of those markets.
Our sales reps are full-time employees with the freedom of independent contractors. We spend our days working with local businesses and community leaders. Our most common customers are banks, insurance agents, pharmacies and financial advisers. Many of our towns are long-standing customers and we have a 70% renewal rate with existing associates.
In this management position you will:
- Join a management team passionate about its people and the programs we deliver
- Directly manage 15-20 outside sales representatives
- Plan the development of new territories
- Play a integral role in helping others become successful while expanding the company’s presence
About Our Company:
- We were established in 1938 and our 80th year was the most successful in our history.
- Our representatives travel to small to medium size towns 3 to 4 days per week.
- Our products get excellent response.
- We enjoy a company-wide 70% renewal rate.
The Culture and the Program
- We value the individual and support the employee and their family.
- We maintain high ethical standards that drive our systems and all our decisions.
- Our professionals enjoy their freedom and are competitive by nature.
- Our programs have high moral overtones by design.
- We do not and will not sacrifice our values for personal gain.
The Opportunity and the Benefits
- Expense allowance
- Employee benefit package, including insurance & 401K
- On-the-job training
- Telephone sales support provided
- Protected territory with existing business and growth potential
- Incentive and Achievement Program contests, sales conventions, trips and award programs
- NO Weekend Travel!
Do you possess . . .
- A high moral character and maintain ethical standards of conduct?
- A history of success in outside B2B sales?
- Sales experience that includes travel?