Outside Sales Representative - AR PRI
Outside Sales Representative, Protected Territory in Arkansas
- Don’t Let Your Traditional Family Values Go To Waste!
- This is a job in outside sales that honors work ethic while offering schedule flexibility and financial security.
- You can earn a salary of $60,000 plus additional commission and incentives. This position should earn between $60-90,000. This is an exclusive territory with uncapped commissions.
- Find the success you deserve without compromising your principles
- You will work in small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 - 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week, calling on local business leaders (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices and many other types of businesses)
- You will receive initial instruction through our detailed orientation and field training
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle/travel expenses
- Home Office telephone field support
What we need
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to travel away from home 3 nights a week
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join our exceptional sales team, please click Apply Now to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.