Outside Sales Representative - NH HCO
PERSONAL and Protected Territory in New England
Do You Believe in America and her Traditional Values?
- Do you believe in the principals of self-determination and the principles of the U.S. Constitution?
- Do you believe in the virtues of Judeo-Christian standards of conduct?
- Do you believe in the culture and values of small-town America
- You can have an opportunity to work with like-minded citizens while making an extraordinary living for your family in an exclusive sales territory with uncapped commissions.
- You will work in small to medium sized towns (populations of 1,500 - 8,000) an average of 3 nights a week, calling on local business leaders (banks, funeral homes, car dealers, insurance agents, real estate offices, local Mom ’n Pops and many other types of businesses)
- You will receive initial instruction through our detailed orientation and field training
- Regular incentives, contests and bonuses
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance offered
- 401K with generous company match
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Expense reimbursement for vehicle/travel expenses
- Home Office telephone field support
What we need
- 1-2 years of outside B2B or B2C sales experience
- Strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to travel away from home 3 nights a week
If you are a qualified candidate and would like to join our exceptional sales team, please click Apply Now to submit your resume for review. We are currently scheduling interviews.