Outside Sales Representative, KS
Outside Sales Representative
Protected Territory in Kansas
- Are you a successful sales professional?
- Would you like to allow your Christian faith to be part of your career?
- Are you looking for a career with meaning and unlimited income? We expect people to earn between $60-80,000 in their first year but we place no cap on income potential.
- We are not a mission job, instead we offer sales professionals the opportunity to live out their Faith through their work while being able to provide a very good living for their family.
We look for motivated and driven people who are accustomed to above average success.
Would you like to end your day with the feeling that you are making a difference?
We work with prominent business owners and leaders in communities.
Over 80 years ago our family owned business began selling Bibles door to door. Over the years our business has evolved in many ways but at our core we continue to strive to live the values contained in our first product. Now our sales representatives work in towns with less than 30,000 people.
Our unique public relations program gives local business owners an opportunity to show community members how much they care and how they are appreciative of them.
We value the meaning of Family and always encourage our team to take pride in their family. We are committed to help you grow and become successful in your career.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish a relationship with local business owners (i.e. Banks, Car Dealers, Funeral Homes, Insurance Companies, Realtors and more)
- Travel to small to medium sized towns an average of 3 nights per week
- Build and maintain assigned territory with an opportunity to renew clients every two years
Opportunity & Benefits:
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401k
- Full-time W-2 income paid
- Thorough training
- Expense reimbursement for travel expenses
- Potential average of 60,000 - 80,000/yr. But we place NO cap on income potential
- Telephone sales support provided
- Regular incentives, contests, annual sales celebration/trip
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Equivalent experience with an emphasis on sales is preferred
- A high moral character and ethical conduct
- The ability to travel an average of 3 nights per week
- Effective problem solving skills
- Eagerness to succeed
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.