Producer - New IP
Creative Assembly’s award-winning team behind Alien: Isolation are exploring new frontiers with a brand-new and exciting First Person Tactical Shooter IP.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the console development team as a Producer. In this role, the Producer works with other members of production and the development team helping to deliver a great game whilst meeting our commitments.
As a Producer, you will be working alongside the Production and Development team to help the development of the game from pre-production to release. You will work with the day to day, and week to week process of managing a cross discipline game team and feature groups. You will work with the other Producers to keep the project moving forward, and the team positive, informed and focused whilst keeping momentum.
You will be generating milestone schedules, identify dependencies, prioritise work, spot issues, formulate actions, and constantly look to improve how we work.
A key element of the role will require the development and fostering of positive relationships and cohesiveness within the team. You will help build and maintain a great work culture. You will also foster relationships with other relevant third parties including internal relationships with SEGA.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Project management experience with a good understanding of scheduling, planning, tracking and resource allocation; preferably within a games development environment but not vital
- Enthusiastic, organised, and self-motivated
- Problem solver. You will be aware of potential and current issues and formulate plans to solve them
- Pragmatic – you understand making games is complex, and you can weigh up the priorities when everything is high priority
- Knowledge or experience with Agile/Scrum/other methodologies
- Able to own all aspects of Production in a defined area/feature. Able to make critical calls independently, whilst knowing when to report and escalate issues as required
- Able to identify/assess risks and strategies to mitigate them
- The ability to cope well under pressure working to strict deadlines
- Always looking for ways to improve processes, team or project. Focused on making a great game and work environment
- Experience in the following:
- SharePoint and office macros
- Good Presentation skills
We offer a fully bespoke funded relocation package for you and your dependants and you’ll be supported through the process with our dedicated Relocation Specialist.
We also have an excellent range of benefits to support your work life balance, including:
- Generous holiday allowance plus full studio closure over the Christmas and New Year period, as all UK Bank holidays
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support so you can truly excel in your area of expertise
- Support in Learning and Development; internal masterclasses, prestigious creative workshops to inspire and enthuse including internal programming conferences, on-site training with renowned specialists as well as global conference attendance
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Free bike servicing and discounted car valet service on site
- Free games and merchandise plus access to our extensive games library
- Free breakfast every day - toast, bagels, pancakes, cereals, yoghurts, fresh fruit, smoothies, juices, milkshakes and more in our fully stocked kitchen
- An employee assistance programme and onsite wellbeing sessions
- In-studio heavily subsidised massage therapy
- Discounts portal giving access to a wide range of extras such as heavily discounted home technology, travel insurance, corporate gym membership, cinema tickets, holidays, trips out and Ikea vouchers
- Amazing studio parties such as our CA Summer Festival, a Christmas Party for you and your partner plus a separate Children’s Christmas Party. We also have our wrap parties for all our releases.
- Free Japanese lessons, life drawing, creative writing and Pilates classes
- A range of CA Social events including the annual sponsored Walking Challenge to 100Km, Couch to 5k in our beautiful local park, basketball, game and movie evenings, board game club, 5-a-side football, CA Choir, Sword fighting (yes, sword fighting) and loads more
- We offer discounts with local businesses, including estate agents and local shops to support our local economy
We are Creative Assembly
We gather the greatest talent out there, coming together to craft authentic and detailed experiences of the highest quality.
We focus on our strengths and embrace our uniqueness, collaborating across teams and giving everyone the trust and respect to be masters of their craft.
Our values form the foundation of our culture and ethos:
- Quality - Everything we do is about quality, from individual actions to final products, we take pride in the detail and authenticity of all our creations.
- Focus - We focus on our strengths as a studio. Our teams might work across different projects, but our goals and vision should be clear for everyone.
- Teamwork - We are a collective who thrive working across teams, empowering each other to succeed.
- Respect - Respect at CA is given as a default, we respect each other as diverse and unique individuals, who come together to create games our fans will love.
- Trust - Alongside respect, we trust each other, our teams and our leaders as experts of their craft. Everyone is given creative autonomy and freedom to make a real contribution to our projects and our legacy.