Work for Covia
Caregiver & CNA
Housekeeping & Laundry
Security & Transportation
Facilities & Maintenance
Administration & Clerical
Management & Executive
HR & Finance
Sales & Marketing
Covia promotes positive aging by cultivating healthy and engaged communities with a continuum of innovative services that actively support intellectual, physical, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being.
We will be widely known as a trusted resource for aging well.
Honor our heritage.
Our mission and principles to serve seniors as a nonprofit provider of services and housing have been shaped by the values of welcome, inclusion, social justice and grace that come from our Episcopal heritage.
Respect one another.
We believe in working together, civility in our differences, and treating one another with dignity at all times.
We reflect, celebrate, and foster the diversity of those who live and work within the Covia family and society as a whole.
Serve with integrity.
Strong ethics are at the heart of who we are and how we operate the organization today and tomorrow.
We are committed to expanding our mission by bringing our innovative and collaborative programs and housing options to a larger community of seniors with a wide spectrum of financial means.
To ensure we can continue to fulfill our mission, we are careful stewards, balancing today's needs and resources with tomorrow's needs and opportunities.
Covia improves the lives of more than 12,000 low-income and isolated seniors each year in programs and services from Monterey to Sonoma Counties.
Covia sponsors over 20 senior produce markets around the Bay Area that sell fresh fruits and vegetables at cost.
This award-winning, free program connects over 1,100 seniors around the country each week through programs by phone or online.
Social Call matches fully vetted, trained volunteers with people over the age of 60 in need of companionship or just conversation.
Home Match helps homeowners with extra rooms connect with home seekers who need an affordable place to live, creating a win-win situation.
Click the images below to learn more about our programs.
Fun With the Covia Team
The Covia Foundation's Annual Celtic Cup Golf Tournament
helps support isolated and low-income seniors served through Covia's Senior Resources programs.
- Support Services: Located two blocks from the Walnut Creek BART station, our main office provides administrative support for all of our communities and programs.
- Other Support Services: staff are located in the field throughout California as part of our Community Services and Affordable Housing programs.
- St. Paul’s Towers: One block from Lake Merritt near Grand and Harrison, this high-rise community serves about 250 people.
- Oak Center Towers: The 200+ residents of our affordable housing community on Market Street speak more than half a dozen languages.
- San Francisco Towers: In the heart of the Civic Center at Pine and Van Ness, San Francisco Towers is an elegant, formal community.
- Presidio Gate Apartments: A beautiful historic home, our affordable housing community in San Francisco is located steps away from the Presidio on Lombard Street.
- Spring Lake Village: Located on the east side of Santa Rosa by Anandel State Park, Spring Lake Village is our largest community both in size and number, with a 30-acre campus and almost 500 residents.
- Jennings Court: Just west of Highway 101 and Santa Rosa Junior College, Jennings Court is ESC’s newest senior affordable housing community, built in 2008.
- Webster House: Webster House is a 37-apartment independent living community with easy access to downtown Palo Alto amenities. Our Webster House Health Center is located next door and includes services for skilled nursing, memory care, wound care, rehabilitation programs, respite care, and hospice.
- Lytton Gardens Senior Community: Lytton Gardens is an affordable senior housing community that also provides assisted living. Its campus is connected to Webster House Health Center by a central courtyard.
- Los Gatos Meadows: Although close to downtown, The Meadows is discreetly tucked away up the hill on Wood Road. Its campus contains multiple green spaces and interior patios.
- Canterbury Woods: Our first community, Canterbury Woods is a mile away from downtown Pacific Grove in a quiet residential neighborhood.
Life at Covia
We've Got You Covered!
We've Got You Covered!
Free Flu Shots
Company Events and Socials
Work / Life Balance
Work / Life Balance
Flexible Spending Accounts