401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
SUMMARY: Participate and conduct company training programs, provide classroom training, monitor agents on the production floor, and work with management staff to complete and document service observation and quality requirements. Maintain training manuals and offer creative solutions to the agents to hit their monthly required goals in accordance with Convergent’s policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to business need.
- Monitors Compliance
- Monitors Project Specific Customer Service (Telephone Etiquette)
- Validates Products and Services
- Validates Project Specific KPI’s
- Identifies unique up - training or reinforcement opportunities
- May achieve training certifications offered by client if available.
- Develops a deep understanding of the project or projects as assigned, and assimilates information quickly in order to deliver effective training and document compliance.
- May be required to attend some client meetings
- Is able to coach and provide feedback to new agents for assigned project/projects
- Keeps up to date with relevant project changes to ensure the staff receives current information appropriate to the tasks to which they are engaged and follows up with service observations to confirm compliance.
- Organizes course deliveries, including checking/preparing the training environment before training delivery, notifying IT of required assistance/changes, preparing student reference materials and preparing instructor materials.
- Updates Excel spreadsheet data to track quality and training metrics as assigned by Training Supervisor.
- Receives updated training and quality tasks from Training Supervisor to apply in classroom and quality functions for his/her projects.
- Assists all Convergent departments with special projects as assigned by Training Supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of FDCPA and state laws
- Manage by Walking Around (MBWA).
- Not currently on a disciplinary action.
- Strong communication skills when dealing with customers, individuals and groups.
- Excellent attendance record
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Effective problem solver
- Excellent decision making skills
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrates superior presentation skills and ability to facilitate training sessions
- Possesses a high level of motivation, enthusiasm and professionalism
- Strong PC skills including experience with all Microsoft Office applications and demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Excel effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and engage agents.
- Willingness and ability to learn new tasks and take on new challenges.
- Must be capable of working a flexible schedule based on business needs
- Regularly required to stand or sit, and move about the facility
- Required to use desktop computer including mouse and keyboard