401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Acts as a liaison between the organization and its clients. Supervises and coordinates the workflow activities and operations of the program to meet the volume management target. Monitor, train and coach Supervisors to ensure that they meet and exceed individual and departmental performance objectives. Works to resolve problems and ensure that products are delivered timely and as expected.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead a team of Supervisors and agents.
- Create and implement strategy to ensure performance objectives are met.
- Organize, direct, and monitor daily activities of agents and supervisors
- Monitor and review individual and team performance.
- Monitor calls to observe individual demeanor, technical accuracy, and conformity to company and client policy and procedure; provide feedback as required
- Monitor and analyze productivity of agents; generate reports based on analysis.
- Field questions from team and client contacts; recommend corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Provide coaching and development feedback and provide leadership to all staff.
- Ensure all client compliance requirements are met.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with attendance, dress code, and all company policies.
- Maintain contact with client as determined by management.
- Monitor email and voice mail to ensure all communications are up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all payroll deadlines are met.
- Ensure daily and monthly performance results are tracked by agent and team.
- Conduct monthly/annual performance reviews with direct reports
- Administer performance improvement plans and disciplinary warnings as needed.
- Train, motivate, develop and reward agents.
- Responds to and works to resolve agent concerns in a timely manner
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Possess working knowledge of utility industry regulated market credit/collections practices
- Must meet background and drug screen requirements as outlined by the project/client
- Minimum of 4 years of management experience in operations, customer service and business administration in a call center setting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing leadership and development to team leads/supervisors centered on coaching and developing representatives
- Availability to work from am-pm weekdays, and weekend hours when necessary
- Thorough knowledge of Avaya
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience calculating figures and amounts
- Experience analyzing statistical requirements
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Understand and respond to diverse population
- Manage by Walking Around (MBWA)
- Previous experience in putting together QBR’s (Quarterly Business Reviews) for assigned program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required with major course work in business administration, marketing.
- Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements.