Help Desk Technician
401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Help Desk Technician is Responsible for administering and performing the company’s help desk functions, which includes the development and delivery of user support services with a primary focus on software and hardware usage, training processes and productivity issues.
- Provide maintenance, end user support for multiple clients and training for the thin client, desktop and laptop computing environment. Plan, design, install, configure, and maintain desktop computer infrastructure including hardware/software recommendations
- Assist in equipment moves, deployment, inventory tracking and documentation, and purchase requisitions
- Educate and train employees on software and hardware operation when necessary
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Support On-Call rotations when scheduled and support after business hour maintenance activities.
- Work from Manage Engine ticketing system
- Support multiple offices across the United States and internationally.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT LAN/WAN environment providing end-user support or equivalent computer service experience.
- BS degree in IT preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Software certifications: MS Office suite, Windows Desktop (7 and 10)
- Remote support tool experience. (VNC, TeamViewer)
- Active Directory Users and Computers Experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.