401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMEBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
The Receptionist position is responsible for answering the telephones, greeting/signing in visitors and paging the Bookkeeping department with any walk-in payment. Also included are clerical support duties, as time permits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer the telephones and transfer calls
- Page the Bookkeeping department when a customer comes in to make a payment
- Monitor and transfer calls from the voice mail
- Greet visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Sign in and check ID for each visitor
- Process mail returns and address changes
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum typing skill, 45 WPM
- 10 key by touch
- Good communication skills
- Ability to cooperate and work well with others
- Knowledge of FDCPA and company policies
Education & Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Prior office experience, computer knowledge preferred