Dialer Strategy Manager
The Dialer Strategy Manager is responsible for execution of dialing campaigns for the Collections department on multiple dialing platforms. This role will partner with their peers in managing dialer campaigns to ensure all operating hours are covered. They will also monitor all campaigns to determine overall strategy and design of calling campaigns are meeting regulatory and operational guidelines while also exceeding established goals including but not limited to Intensity Rate, Contact Rate, Abandon & Abort Rates. The Manager will also be responsible for execution of all agent statistics and reporting all issues to line of business Supervisors and Managers.
- Performing the mechanics required to maximize production within the dialing platforms such as changing the campaign dialing levels based on agent and inbound call activity.
- Real-time monitoring of campaigns, dialer agents, calling list penetration, and statistics to ensure agents are fully utilized & dialing plans are executed successfully.
- Achieving desired penetration and contact rates necessary to meet productions goals.
- Collecting necessary data to accurately report on performance, forecast workloads, and developed dialing plans.
- Communicate effectively with clients/auditors/visitors regarding dialer capabilities and execution of strategies.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements to existing processes
- Ensure all work is performed in compliance with Company Policies as well as local, state and federal collections laws and regulations
- Communicate with the outsourcing dealer team for production need for all manual dialing platforms
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, key employee retention and development, and high performance
- Lead employees to meet the organization's expectations for productivity, quality, and goal accomplishment
- Work with Human Resources staff to recruit, interview, select, hire, and employ an appropriate number of employees
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to build, launch and manage pools/campaigns in FACS and/or LiveVox dialer systems
- Experience in creating logics and reports for production and analytic review
- Self-motivated, and able to stay focused without supervisor intervention. Solid attendance record and schedule adherence.
- Technology oriented including knowledge of basic technical troubleshooting, able to resolve basic front line issues, and provide detailed and clear issue information for escalated troubleshooting
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Outlook, Word, and Power Point
- Previous Lead or technical support experience a plus
- Visual Basic Application debugging experience a plus
- Auto Dialer or LiveVox experience a plus
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to lead by example and keep team members engaged
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements.