Digital Service Representative
Digital Service Representative (DSR)
Digital Service Representatives accurately and efficiently processes a variety of cash and check inquiry transactions remotely for members through video sessions as part of our cutting edge technology on our TellerPlus+ team.
What you'll be doing:
- Accurately process transactions of all types such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, money orders, credit card and line of credit advances through a digital channel or video sessions.
- Recognize and act upon referral opportunities to achieve personal sales goals via video sessions for the best financial position of the member.
- Provide excellent digital member service.
- Assist members with additional service needs including opening accounts, setting-up auto transfers, online banking services, and more.
- Sustain teller balancing standards and accuracy.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all Credit Unions’ products and services.
- Upholds member confidentiality, following security and fraud prevention policies and procedures.
What you'll bring to the table:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current technology and have ability to easily navigate multiple software environments.
- Ability to operate multiple monitors and software systems simultaneously without interfering with excellent member service in a high volume environment.
- Must be comfortable on camera maintaining a friendly and professional appearance.
- Demonstrates the ability to build rapport with members; enjoys working with people.
- Must have excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
Consumers offers outstanding health, dental, and vision plans and an excellent health insurance plan, which features low copays at the doctor and a low deductible for major medical. A 401(k) plan that provides a 100 percent match up to your first 10 percent of contribution following one year of employment. Plus generous paid time off, paid gym memberships, in-house training, wellness programs, life coaches, tuition reimbursement, and more. And don’t forget, loan discounts.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
We are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer.