The Consumers Credit Union team is looking to hire someone passionate about discovering, organizing, managing, and analyzing relevant data for the purpose of executing improvements to sales, service, process efficiencies, and risk assessment.
What you will do:
- Continually analyze current underwriting methods and guidelines; effectively communicating results to all stakeholders.
- Provide recommendations and interpretations of data and information.
- Demonstrate proficiency utilizing available tools to support reporting and analysis (SQL, Excel).
- Understand existing data models and assist in development of new data models.
- Document and maintain process instructions.
- Manage department routine reporting needs.
- Perform ad hoc data requests and analysis as needed, credit union wide.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Bachelors of Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or similar preferred with 1-2 years of experience.
- Working knowledge of enterprise data management with ability to communicate with database administrator and data integration.
- Formal understanding of statistical techniques (Linear/Logistic Regression, Hypothesis Testing, Experimental Design).
- Proficient in SQL preferred.
- Self-directed with strong decision ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work at fast pace with a strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
Consumers offers outstanding health, dental, and vision plans and an excellent health insurance plan, which features low copays at the doctor and a low deductible for major medical. A 401(k) plan that provides a 100 percent match up to your first 10 percent of contribution following one year of employment. Plus generous paid time off, paid gym memberships, in-house training, wellness programs, life coaches, tuition reimbursement, and more. And don’t forget, loan discounts.
Please note: due to the importance of collaboration with a team, this position is located in Kalamazoo, MI and is not a remote opportunity.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
We are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer.