Business Development Rep/Influencers
Love social media? Obsessed with home décor? Love sales? As part of the success of Connexity’s new Shopyourlikes.com platform, we are in a unique position to leverage our network of thousands of online retailers, including 75% of the IR (Internet Retailer) 500, to social media Influencers, driving sales to our retailer base and paying Influencers to do so!
We are in search of a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in Santa Monica, for the purpose of driving the growth of our Home Decor and Lifestyle Influencer base in the US market. To be an ideal match for this role, your career wish list should include: Influencer marketing strategy, full cycle sales, lead gen, account management, and customer service.
This is a major opportunity to join a “startup” within a company that’s been around for 20 years. In other words, you’ll experience the excitement of helping to grow a new business, with all the benefits of an established and successful company. We seek self-starters, team players, and visionaries to join our group. Headquartered in Santa Monica, the company operates sites and business services in the US, UK, EU, and AU. We offer top benefits including flexible time off, casual work environment, free lunch (EVERYDAY), competitive comp, and much, much, more! Learn more at shopyourlikes.com and join this awesome team: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAmra2pxH8M
- Utilize internal and 3rdparty research tools to prospect top trafficked sites with relevant content to Home Décor and Lifestyle
- Qualifying prospects by understanding what form of monetization a given site/platform is utilizing currently to make money
Initiating Contact, Pitching Value Proposition, Closing the Deal
- Securing meeting/phone calls via email, cold calling, Linkedin messaging, and networking through industry contacts and industry events
- Use creative selling strategies depending on the Influencer, be thoughtful about the Influencer’s position in the market.
- Communicate on a daily basis with Influencers, positioning ourselves as a valued business partner, and expert in shopping and monetization industry
- Create timelines to launch, and goals for the partnership to continue progress towards revenue generation for both businesses.
- Be Collaborative with internal team members brainstorming on sales strategies in standing meetings.
- Proven Track Record of closing successful partnerships, and exceeding goals
- Experience in the affiliate/influencer/publisher space, in addition to direct response advertising
- Exceptional written and oral skills are required, to pitch individuals at the senior level, not afraid of criticism or objections
- Outgoing personality, interested in meeting new people on a daily basis, and connecting with those people on a human and business level.
- Proficient in Excel, PP, and Word