As a global service provider, Chorus Call draws on in-depth expertise in dealing with international companies - for more than 50 years, our 17 offices in 12 countries have helped companies in global industries meet everyday communication needs. As a service provider for ad-hoc conference calls, as well as moderated, virtual events and videoconferencing, we pursue our mission to connect people and make their daily work easier. Our technology enables a structured and therefore professional process for press releases, financial publications, employee training or product training.
Conference Specialist (m/w/d)
To strengthen our team in the Frankfurt office, we are now looking for a full-time Conference Specialist m/f/d for planning and performing of virtual audio- and video-conferences, webinars and streamings.
- Answering customer inquiries via email and phone
- Competent, independent support of customer demands
- Planning and supervision of audio and video conferences, webinars and streaming, i.e. reservation, preparation, handling, moderation and post-processing
- Performing conferences and assisting with the implementation of new services
- Correspondence in German and English
- Coordination of technical inquiries and their internal forwarding
- Administrative tasks in the area of Operations
- Collaboration with global Chorus Call teams and international clients
- Completed commercial education or comparable qualification
- Experience in telephone customer care
- Cultivated and communicative manners
- Very good communication skills, flexibility and service orientation
- Strong team player , dedication and reliability
- Fluent German skills writing and speaking
- Fluent English skills writing and speaking (especially verbal pronunciation)
- Further foreign languages are an advantage organized and structured way of working
- safe handling of MS Office
- Strong interest for the training and usage of further software
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
You are interested in working in an exciting and challenging work environment for an international company? You are open to new ideas? You are highly interested in technology? You are a strong team player, who feels comfortable taking over responsibility and wants to actively engage and develop?
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application documents stating salary expectations and admission by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.