Media Applications Coordinator
Chorus Call, Inc. is a leader in worldwide audio and video conferencing, offering a full range of audio and video multipoint teleconferencing services to the international market. Satellite locations include Japan, Switzerland, Italy, South Africa, Greece, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Germany and India.
Chorus Call seeks an individual to work with customers and Chorus Call teams across the globe to coordinate and execute successful web-based events and meetings.
Conduct collaborative web-based management. Consult with customers and Chorus Call teams on best solutions and configurations for online events and meetings.
- Create and configure web-based solutions to include: collaborative applications, websites, webcasts, distance learning, live and archived audio/video media and graphic flyers.
- Consult with customer IT teams regarding audio, video and web-based solutions.
- Configure live streaming applications (audio and video).
- Provide onsite direction and audio/video production oversight
- Compile archive events.
- Assist clients with operating web applications.
- Troubleshoot web application issues.
- BS degree in IT, Multi-Media or related field is required
- 1-2 years of experience is preferred
- Must have great customer service skills, including phone, email correspondence, and in-person interaction
- Proficiency with front end web design applications, including text editors, debugging tools and HTML generators (Adobe Dreamweaver)
- Proficiency with graphic and audio/video applications, including Adobe (Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, Sound Booth and Media Encoder), Microsoft Expression Studio and live audio/video encoding applications
- Strong knowledge of audio/video technology, including connectivity, compression settings, format conversations and internet distribution
- Strong knowledge of general internet and network connectivity
- Proficiency with Windows and Mac operating systems
- Schedule flexibility for support of global events and occasional on-site support
- Familiarity with video conferencing technology & codecs (Polycom, Cisco, Sony, Aver)
- Ability/willingness to travel to outside vendors, both domestically and internationally
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds