PCB Operator - SECOND SHIFT
Compunetics, Inc. is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art rigid and flexible circuit boards producing products from fast turn high tech multilayer circuit board prototypes to non-traditional, high density and high speed interconnects which serve a wide variety of customer requirements.
Compunetics is seeking a PCB Operator to operate several kinds of computer controlled printed circuit board equipment.
This is a SECOND SHIFT position.
- Operate computer controlled manufacturing equipment
- Complete production documentation
- Perform printed circuit board inspection as needed
- Perform routine maintenance
- Evaluate quality of first article product
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, PCB experience preferred
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to complete basic production documentation
- Ability to stand for the majority of the shift
- Basic computer skills required
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail