PCB Operator - SECOND SHIFT
Compunetics, Inc. is a manufacturer of state-of-the-art rigid and flexible circuit boards producing products from fast turn high tech multilayer circuit board prototypes to non-traditional, high density and high speed interconnects which serve a wide variety of customer requirements.
Compunetics is seeking an individual to operate equipment and perform printed circuit board manufacturing functions in a production environment.
This is a SECOND SHIFT position: 2PM – 10PM
- Operate equipment in the chemical area, copper etching/plating, nickel-gold plating, solder mask spray
- Evaluate quality of first article product
- Follow other work instructions as required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Ability to complete basic production documentation
- Ability to lift 50lbs
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package. Qualified women and minorities are encouraged to apply. EEO/AA.