Compunetix is a leading manufacturer of sophisticated electronics, delivering the communication industry’s largest worldwide deployment of digital collaboration platforms. We’re the leading developer of converged VoIP, voice, video and data collaboration and conferencing applications. We deliver the right solution every time and achieve continued growth by maintaining a dedication to reliability, dependability and quality of service. COMPUNETIX CONTINUES TO GROW AND INNOVATE.
- Develop plans for deploying Compunetix equipment and software in the customer environment
- Learn all Compunetix systems thoroughly
- Discuss and present all aspects of Compunetix systems
- Work creatively to integrate systems into the customer’s environment
- BS, MS, or PhD in Information Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience with programming, circuit design, and system design.
- Familiarity with telecommunications networks and data technology and systems
- Experience with standard MS Office tools
- C/C++/Java/Perl experience a plus
- Cisco or MS certification a plus
- Strong presentation, creativity, and delivery skills
- Ability to interact with demanding customers
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.EEO/AA