Customer Service Engineer
Compunetix is a leading manufacturer of sophisticated electronics, delivering the communication industry’s largest worldwide deployment of digital collaboration platforms. We’re the leading developer of converged VoIP, voice, video and data collaboration and conferencing applications. We deliver the right solution every time and achieve continued growth by maintaining a dedication to reliability, dependability and quality of service. COMPUNETIX CONTINUES TO GROW AND INNOVATE.
- Install Summit and Olympus systems and external applications
- Troubleshoot problems with the bridge and/or external applications 24/7/365
- Perform upgrades as required
- Work with CSD Training, Production Support and engineers teams to resolve customer issues
- BS in Electrical Engineer or Computer Engineer. MS Preferred
- Strong computer skills including Windows/Office required
- Previous technical work experience (i.e. internship, co-op, lab or teaching assistant)
- Experience with TCP/IP network, telecommunications, and voice/data network technology a plus
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability and willingness to work some overtime/nights/weekends as required
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.