Compunetix is a leading manufacturer of sophisticated electronics, delivering the communication industry’s largest worldwide deployment of digital collaboration platforms. We’re the leading developer of converged VoIP, voice, video and data collaboration and conferencing applications. We deliver the right solution every time and achieve continued growth by maintaining a dedication to reliability, dependability and quality of service. COMPUNETIX CONTINUES TO GROW AND INNOVATE.
**As a condition of employment, candidates MUST be a US Citizen. A US security clearance may or may not be required for this position, therefore applicants must be clearable.**
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to handle technical management of customer orders.
- Presales activities will include assisting the sales process with the development of solution approaches, proposal pricing, schedules, proposal writing, equipment demonstrations, site surveys, and audit review of customer orders
- Post sales activities will include establishing internal customer order accounts (shop orders and work orders), coordination and over-site of project engineering, production, development and execution of factory and site acceptance tests, coordination of order shipment, installation and cutovers
- Monitors and reports internally on project metrics such as customer requirements validation, cost, and schedules
- Duties may also include the development of project status reports for customers
- Post installation activities will include customer technical support, assisting customers with new requirements, coordination of equipment upgrades and monitoring overall customer satisfaction
- BS in a Technical Discipline
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Ability to travel 30% of the time
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.