Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we help more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk we offer too). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
We are looking for an Account Specialist who loves interacting with new people, who is self-motivated and needs to part of a winning team! You will assist the sales team to insure we are provide outstanding customer service and walking customers through the buying process as quickly as possible.
You will be part of a high volume, high excitement, and goal driven sales organization. We are incredibly fast paced and plan to stay that way. As a member of the team, you’ll support our sales team by assisting our customers in product selection and completing purchases. You’ll need to be energetic, organized, driven and thrive on continual growth and change. You’ll work with amazing team members, in a fun environment, who are supportive and thrive on maintaining a high-performance environment. You’ll assist employers to placed their open jobs in front of hard to reach niche talent, by leveraging the thousands of online job boards that Community Brands powers. As a member of a sales team, there will be a bonus structure around high performance!
- Process orders and assist in sales process for new and existing customers.
- Work and grow an existing book of business, to generate a monthly bonus.
- Obtain new customers by assisting with the completion of sales inquiries.
- Proposes advertising solutions to customers and reevaluates solutions where necessary.
- Proactively reaching out to customers that are highly qualified and ready to buy.
- Assisting sales team, by identifying leads that can be further worked for further revenue generation.
- Provide outstanding customer service and post purchase satisfaction.
- Team player, looking to work in goal oriented environment.
- PASSION for helping people with an extraordinary focus on the clients’ needs.
- A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- Being an articulate, confident, and conscientious communicator.
- Being a trainable, COACHABLE, constant learner.
- Being a multi-tasker with amazing organizational skills and great attention to details.
- Technical savvy; able to use multiple computer systems while in conversation with a client.
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities