Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
Attendee Interactive (AI) is a technology service company working in the convention & trade show and continuing education industries. AI provides web based event management products used to service our clients. Our company has an immediate need to add to our team of programmers. If you are a hard worker, energetic and looking for a position offering opportunity for personal development and advancement please read on.
The successful candidate will be a positive, self-motivated individual who possesses technical aptitude and organizational skills required of successful web programmers. Candidates will need to interface with project management staff, clients and have strong communication skills. This is an entry to mid-level position with an opportunity to grow within the exciting company that values its employees. We search the industry for the best and the brightest and provide an environment that is both fun and challenging.
- Implementation (setup, configuration, testing & deployment) of client solutions built on one of Ai’s 3 Platforms: Ai-Evolution, Ai-Logistics & HighmarksCE
- Customize graphical design and layout of client web site using HTML, CSS and other front-end web technologies.
- Configure public and private application solutions and features.
- Import and load client data using various database scripts and import techniques.
- Design, document and build custom business logic for client solutions.
- Minimum of two years of web programming experience or equivalent course work.
- Strong knowledge of server and client side web technologies and tools. (Experience with scripting languages required)
- Experience using SQL and relational databases (MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
- Working knowledge of using graphical design and image editing tools such Adobe Photoshop, Sketch or Gimp.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field of study.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Task and project management skills with an ability to work on multiple projects while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on solo projects while interacting with various stakeholder groups.
Good People, Doing Good Things:
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities