Technical Support Analyst
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
A Day in the Life:
In this role you’ll:
- Work with Level 1 and Level 2 support staff and other departments, including R&D and Professional Services. Analyze functional and business requirements.
- Coordinate resolution of multiple support cases of various priority levels in a timely manner as well as adjust priorities of currently assigned tasks as new cases are escalated by Level 1 and Level 2 support staff.
- Review, repair and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security and reliability of programs.
- Identify risks that might impact the stability of the product and suggest solutions for future builds/service packs based on experience and cases that have been resolved.
- Work as a team and coordinate between Level 3 support staff and Level 2 support staff on open cases.
- Develop fixes to Quality Control/testing issues.
We’re looking for someone who brings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field and 3 years of experience as a Software Developer, Computer Programmer, Web Developer, or any job title involving software development using Microsoft.NET technologies.
- Will accept a Master’s degree and 1 year of experience in lieu of bachelor’s degree and 3 years of experience.
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- PurposeDriven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities