Client Services Support Specialist
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
The Client Services Support Specialist provides consistent, reliable support to the Client Services team including Account Manager’s, Senior Account Manager’s, and the Director of Client Services in the effort to maintain and retain Expo Logic clients. Promotes overall Expo Logic client satisfaction by assisting the Client Services Account Management team with daily client activity and coordination of events. Exhibits a professional and courteous demeanor in direct contact with Expo Logic clients and co-workers. Proactively seeks knowledge and training around technical and product support to facilitate the best possible client interactions.
The Support Specialist reports to the Director of Client Services.
- Establishes productive, successful professional relationships with the Client Services Account Management team through consistent, credible, and pro-active engagement.
- Proactively coordinates Expo Logic’s internal departments in order to support the Account Management team in meeting client account performance objectives and critical milestones in meeting deadlines for assigned client accounts.
- Proactively coordinates with the Account Management team to assess, clarify, and validate client needs on an ongoing basis.
- Prioritizes tasks and initiates problem-solving, solution-oriented goals in the effort to effectively address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Supports the Account Management team to ensure client events are positioned for success through preparation and execution of Expo Logic products and service, whether performed remotely or in person.
- Performs daily support activities to include badge testing, order form creation, assistance with remote client support, touch points with clients prior to the start of an event, entering & checking equipment allocations, ensure billing is completed in a timely manner, among other relevant duties.
- Creates and updates training documentation as needed for both internal and external use.
- Builds strong relationships with others; display enthusiasm, build high morale, and promote a friendly group-working environment.
- Maintain financial and budgetary accountability for the Company and client relationships to ensure profitability.
- Demonstrates a commitment to and are stewards of the Company’s core values.
- Highly effective management and delegation skills.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Strong commitment with the ability to take responsibility for actions and outcomes and persist despite obstacles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Tenacious problem solving and critical thinking skills while exhibiting judgment, innovation and a realistic understanding of issues.
- Strong follow through in all circumstance and show a sense of urgency about getting results.
- Demonstrated Team Player with a positive “Can-Do” attitude towards change and ability to adapt to changing company and/or client needs.
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact with all levels of management as well as vendors and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task while meeting and prioritizing multiple deadlines.
- Tact, diplomacy and maturity in all client and company interactions.
- Confident, motivated and a self-starter.
- WIllingess to travel up to 25%
- Preferred knowledge of Client Association Management Systems such as NetForum, Aptify, ACGI, among others. Experience with other registration and software platforms are a plus.
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- Purpose Driven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities