K-12 Advisor - Bilingual
Community Brands is a software company that helps organizations achieve social good. Through our technology, we assist more than 100,000 associations, nonprofits, K-12 schools, faith-based organizations, and partners grow stronger and achieve their missions. Like our clients, our nearly 2,200+ employees strive to improve the world in which they live, and we believe that technology plays an important role in that. We are techies and volunteers who dream big and are motivated by more than just a cool job (though that’s a great perk). The Community Brands culture is one where employees can pursue this passion as part of their profession, and we’re looking for great employees to join us!
A Day in the Life:
To carry out the mission of Serving Schools and Families in a thoughtful, friendly, deliberate manner. Provide general support to families using the TADS suite of services. The Advisor will have and maintain a working knowledge of the Financial Aid, Tuition Management, Admissions, and Enrollment processes both from a parent's and school's point of view to help them complete the processes as it pertains to TADS.
In this role you’ll:
- Assist parents in accessing and completing the school's financial aid, tuition management, admissions, and enrollment forms and basic navigation of the TADS system over the phone, online chat or via email
- Be familiar with different forms of contact regarding the TADS suite of services that may be sent out by TADS, and be able to identify and assist in whatever action is required of the parent
- Clearly communicate parent requests/inquiries to school administrator through the TADS ticketing system
- Be able to manipulate features of the TADS modules to resolve situations that may not fit into a school's default configuration
- Understand what is required of parents or schools at different points in the process, and be able to assist in completing those tasks
- TADS relies on its employees to embrace the Company’s core values of Growth, Respect, Embrace Change, and Fun, genuinely and at all times, just as the Company strives to be the epitome of its core values for the benefit of all employees.
- Individual contributions are imperative to the success of the Parent Support team; therefore, consistent work hours must be fulfilled by each team member to support equal contributions toward team goals and overall workflow.
- TADS has a very open and friendly environment, and employees are expected to treat their colleagues professionally and respectfully. Teamwork is imperative, and employees must be open to both help and be helped by one another.
Employees at Community Brands are techies and volunteers who strive to make the Company a great place to work. We dream big and are motivated to help our customers use the technology we create to improve the world around us. And, we look forward to you being part of our story!
- Unlimited Planned Paid Time Off
- Generous Sick Leave
- Casual Environment
- PurposeDriven Culture
- Work-life balance
- Passionate about Community Involvement
- Company Paid Parental Leave
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- Remote Flexibility
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities