Manager, Human Resources
The Human Resources Manager provides increased HR value to the organization by developing and implementing plans and initiatives for recruiting top talent to achieve talent pipeline fulfillment; interpreting, monitoring and executing programs, policies and procedures in support of the organization’s corporate objectives; and providing support to the organization in the areas of performance management, employee relations, training and development. The Human Resources Manager coordinates the implementation of people-related services, policies, and programs and assists and advises company managers about Human Resources issues.
Primary Areas of Responsibility:
- Talent Acquisition and Workforce Planning: Managing requisitions from sourcing to onboarding across the agency, partner with hiring managers to understand roles and source effectively; actively build talent network; manage and provide oversight onboarding process for candidates including background check process, managing new hire paperwork, and assisting with onboarding and new employee orientation; training and auditing hiring managers to maintain the integrity of our staffing and selection process.
- Talent Management and Employee Relations: Respond to employee requests for information related to all HR areas including policies, procedures, recruiting, development, benefits, compensation, RTO, etc..
- Compensation: Utilize understanding of performance evaluation methodology and key position trends and outside recruiting data to participate in compensation analysis and guidance for hiring managers.
- Talent Acquisition & Inclusion + Diversity: Responsible for sourcing candidates, managing requisition process, offer to hire experience
- Strategy: Participate in the development and implementation of strategic plans for both HR and the organization; focus on Talent Acquisition Strategy, Employer Brand, Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
- Development: Participate in the development and facilitation of a recruiting process/interview and selection training for all employees involved in the recruiting process.
- Metrics: Create, track, analyze, and optimize talent acquisition metrics while making tactical and strategic recommendations for improvement.
- 6+ years HR experience, with at least 3 years in a generalist function; PHR or SHRM-CP preferred
- Thorough understanding and practice of HR laws, compliance, and best practices
- Previous recruitment experience (including analytics or technology roles) preferred
- Previous employee relations and talent management experience preferred
- Previous experience utilizing HRIS, performance management, and applicant tracking systems required
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Email Management, Powerpoint Presentations, Documentation utilizing Word)
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, while still meeting deadlines with a high-quality standard of work
- Ability to maintain integrity and confidentiality
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.