Analyst, SEM & Emerging Media
The CMI SEM team is looking to bring on some bright new stars with big plans to help shape the future of Search & Programmatic. We help brands reach patients and doctors with the right message to assist them along their journey at the right time. Are you data driven? Do you like geeking out on innovation and emerging media? Come join our team!
As an integral member of the Search Engine Marketing team, you will assist in the day to day management of assigned accounts in coordination with your direct Supervisor. You will work with media, analytics, and other account management teams to ensure client goals and expectations are met or exceeded. This role reports in to the Supervisor, Associate Director or Director of Search Engine Marketing.
- Overall management and optimization of client accounts to ensure campaign delivery, reach, and performance goals are met or exceeded
- Build expertise in leading ad technology platforms such as Google Search Ads 360, The Trade Desk, as well as CMI’s proprietary technology and data platforms
- Assist in developing proposals which achieve client and/or brand objectives
- Perform keyword research and develop structure and ad copy for SEM campaigns
- Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns
- Work directly with SEM Team, account management, media services, and analytics teams in analyzing and overseeing paid search, video, programmatic and contextual marketing campaigns
- Partner with analytics to create A/B landing page and creative ad testing and analysis and propose product enhancements for campaigns
- Write and edit ad copy for A/B testing purposes
- Build bulksheets, tracking URLs and launch campaigns
- Maintain budget and spend allocation for campaigns based on set goals. Tenaciously troubleshoot and escalate technical issues.
- Develop bidding strategies and implement automated bid management rules within paid search management tools such as Google Search Ads 360 (DoubleClick)
- Launch, manage, and optimize programmatic campaigns in demand side platforms like the Trade Desk. Establish best practices and templates for programmatic media buying, and share that knowledge across the team.
- Work with cross functional departments to align with goals and objectives
- Perform regular competitive research analysis for all campaigns
- Stay abreast of new tools, ad formats, trends and best practices in Search and Emerging Media through research and/or industry events and conferences
- Create, format and update Med Legal submission documents for assigned accounts
- Regularly coordinate with vendors and Reps on collaborative recommendations for optimization and management
- Share insights and knowledge with the rest of team SEM in an effort to continuously improve and evolve our processes
- Drive improvements to CMI’s technology stack and to the operational effectiveness of the entire Search team
Education, Certifications, Specialized Training:
- 1-3 year experience managing Pay-Per-Click or accounts (Google Ads, Bing Ads) preferred, or equivalent experience managing programmatic campaigns with a Demand Side Platform.
- Strong web analytics background and project management skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to create pivot tables and perform v-lookups
- Knowledge of Web Analytics software, such as Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics and bid management tools like Kenshoo, Marin, Search Ads 360 (DoubleClick), or the Trade Desk
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical background a plus
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent, preferably in marketing, business or any quantitative or analytical related fields
- Strong quantitative analysis skills
- Demonstrable passion for learning new technologies
- Ability to make recommendations of statistically significant data sets
- Utilizes industry knowledge and experience
- Strong business and leadership skills to make independent decisions affecting the daily operations and management of campaigns
- Passion for working in a fast growing healthcare media agency
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.