At CMI, we specialize in the Healthcare Industry. We use data-driven technology and sophisticated tools to provide our clients with superior multi-channel promotional plans, tailored with precision to suit audience needs. We understand the challenges of earning meaningful customer engagement and delight our clients with plans that consistently perform.
The Media Director is responsible for the strategic management of all media planning services deliverables at the brand level and for growing the business organically on specific brand account(s). The Media Director ensures the seamless integration of all functions and capabilities with the client, improves the satisfaction of the client, deepens brand team relationships, and mentors junior members of the team to their own greater success.
- Client-facing point person responsible to brand groups and client media management for the timely delivery of media planning services in a manner that meets and exceeds client expectations
- Leads and manages the work product of Associate Media Directors and/or Media Account Supervisor teams in the production/submission of all deliverables
- Leads the overall media planning approach by linking media strategy and brand objectives
- In collaboration with the team, ensures workflow, productivity, and quality control standards are met by the planning teams
- Orchestrates all of the company insights development resources in determining the best media strategy needed to accomplish brand goals
- Assures that revenue goals based on brand estimates are met
- Enhances client’s media learning, as needed to facilitate forward-leaning appreciation and exploitation of opportunities to enhance customer engagements
- 8+ years of hands-on healthcare media planning experience across all relevant channels with emphasis on digital channels
- Direct experience in professional healthcare markets or consumer market experience (preferably in healthcare) and a demonstrated ability to be able to rapidly gain a working knowledge of media planning for professional healthcare market
- Four year business degree or equivalent in experience including nine (9) or more years of prior media planning experience (including five years of supervisory experience or related Account Management experience)
CMI Media’s dedicated media planning & strategy team is one of the largest in the industry, focused on the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. Our team not only concentrates on servicing clients with the best and most innovative media opportunities, but we also dedicate much time to personal development, growing careers, and empowering each team member to play a part in overall departmental and company growth. No idea is too big or too small!
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.