Senior Media Planner
At CMI, we specialize in the Healthcare Industry. We use data-driven technology and sophisticated tools to provide our clients with superior multi-channel promotional plans, tailored with precision to suit audience needs. We understand the challenges of earning meaningful customer engagement, and delight our clients with plans that consistently perform.
The Senior Media Planner is responsible for the hands on tactical implementation of client accounts, including the integration and planning of work with staff, management of work to budget and deadlines and client satisfaction. This includes maintaining strong relationships with clients and recommending strategic and tactical changes to their marketing mix as appropriate. Incumbent is held directly accountable for achieving staff billable goals, development of staff and customer satisfaction.
Utilizes industry knowledge and experience, strong business and leadership skills to make independent decisions affecting the daily operations and management of the account management team.
Oversees Assistant Media Planners and Media Planners on the media team. Receives guidance and direction from Media Account Supervisor regarding overall goals and business objectives.
- Develop and present comprehensive multi-media plans utilizing journal and non-journal formats
- Identify, sell, and execute new media communication opportunities
- Demonstrate knowledge of pre- and post-testing media research tools (i.e.CTS, BDOD, Dynamic Logic)
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of all pharma media channels – traditional and digital
- Assist MAS with financial reporting (i.e. Estimates and Budget Trackers)
- Oversee workflow so as to meet or exceed deadlines and perform quality assurance of work product for assigned accounts
- Assist MAS with routine human resource management tasks (e.g., employment screening/interviewing, performance assessment and succession planning, etc.)
- Provide for training on a wide range of technical capabilities of the staff
- Four year business degree or equivalent in experience; education preferably in Communications/Advertising/Media and four years of media planning experience
- Advanced level competency in all planning tools
- Advanced media planning experience across all channels (technical expert for staff)
- Proficient use of spreadsheets, word processing, presentation graphics, communications, e-mail, internet,and filing archiving software (MS Office primarily)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.
We will not accept resumes or candidate submittals from employment agencies or outside recruiters.