Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics
The Manager, Digital Marketing Analytics is responsible for managing the proper measurement, reporting, analysis and optimization of online and offline marketing campaigns for all assigned accounts. You will work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally to ensure reporting quality and consistency. The Digital Marketing Analytics Manager will also be responsible for the maintenance and enforcement of department SOPs/protocols directly relating to their job responsibilities. Incumbent will supervise Analysts and Senior Analysts, and be accountable for achieving staff billable goals.
- Oversee and manage the Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics, in the development and execution of measurement/analysis plans on behalf of clients
- Responsible for supervising regular campaign performance analysis and optimization recommendations
- Investigate, present, develop, and act as team point person for group account assignments
- Develop and track client estimates
- Manage time spent against multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are maintained and met
- Oversee staff’s proper analysis of advertising campaigns
- Oversee the delivery of strategic analyses that are easily understood by clients
- Oversee monthly campaign performance reports and optimization recommendations to planning teams
- Interface regularly with partners; resolve issues that arise including reporting discrepancies
- Provide recommendations to streamline processes, eliminating inefficiencies and improving results across the department.
- Provide data/research support to client/planning teams
- Develop a thorough knowledge of each client's data sources
- Work closely with the Director to generate reporting and analysis of trends and support for optimization efforts
- Work independently with guidance from remote Senior Management regarding overall goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology or other relevant graduate degree
- Three to five years of related online marketing, web analytics/, research experience
- One to five years experience in a supervisory role.
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Ability to drive consistently high-quality work under tight timeframes
- Ability to effectively communicate results in a concise manner
- Experience and / or education in Pharma a plus.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint high efficiency)
- Knowledge of: SQL and other database technologies, Google Analytics, Adobe Omniture, WebTrends, Microsoft Office.
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, segmentation, research, lifetime value, ROI, a plus.
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.