Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for partial life-cycle recruiting including recruitment operations and sourcing. Sources, recruits, and screens for non-exempt and exempt positions. Sources and refers job candidates to the recruiting team, coordinates interviews, background checks and initiates onboarding as appropriate. Responsible for ATS/recruiting database input and maintenance. Uses company software to flow candidates through the interview process. Uses knowledge of various sourcing methods, including cold calling, social media, and professional networking to locate quality candidates. Organizes and participates in job fairs, industry and organizational events, and other networking events to source candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates and make recommendations. Provide overview of prescreen to hiring managers, along with recommendations for candidate interviews.
- Proactively keep HR & Recruiting team of assigned requisitions informed of status of recruiting efforts.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates, recruiters and hiring managers.
- Initiate background checks and onboarding for new hires.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts in applicant tracking system to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, employee referrals, and networking to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Place job advertising in various media, including social networking sites, and participate in job fairs.
- Administer and report on candidate satisfaction surveys.
- Registration and coordination for CMI/Compas participation in job fairs, organizational, and industry events for recruitment purposes.
- Use effective communication approaches that include: proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form, and timeliness.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1-3 years’ of prior human resources and/or recruitment experience, knowledge of all recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking,relationship management and due diligence
- BA/BS degree in human resources, business or related field preferred but not required
- Experience in the advertising/media industry strongly preferred
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, written and oral communications skills required
CMI Media LLC and Compas, Inc., are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, sex, religion, nation origin, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, or physical or mental disability.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life insurances, and 401k.